Once I hit my second trimester, my nose and stomach all decided it was time to "act" pregnant. I am at the point of getting sick every time I open my refrigerator door, walk by Daniel's bathroom or throw something in the trash. Dave is being a great help by doing the dishes, cleaning up the kitchen and putting food away. Thankfully, our house cleaner takes excellent care of my toddlers bathroom. It's not one smell or another that get me, it's just smells in general. Today, I knew I needed to eat so I made myself 2 flautas from the freezer. Once they finished baking, I knew there was no way I could eat them. Thankfully, Dave hadn't eaten lunch yet!
I definitely have a bump going on. I'm not a big fan of posting belly shots of myself. They sort of freak me out. But, I did try on the bump pillow at Pea in the Pod the other day while shopping for maternity jeans. Sorry, folks! That's all the photos you are going to get.
Dave is out of town this week for work, home for the weekend, then gone again the next week. I'm sure some tiredness will creep up on me. I'm just praying the stomach craziness goes away.


No fun! Hope the time with Dave gone goes well and that your stomach starts to treat you better!
ReplyDelete