Monday, November 5, 2012

#2

So things have been a little quiet in blog-land. Sorry about that. I've been trying to wrap my mind around some crazy news...
We are having a baby!
This came as quite a shock to us, as we've always been told a biological baby wasn't possible for us. Well, God had different plans for us. Daniel will be a big brother sometime around May 20, 2013.

So far, I'm feeling great. We found out about the baby in the beginning of September. I have had a little nausea, a week of extreme tiredness and some intense cravings. That's about it, so far it's easy-peasy!

My cravings are kind of funny, well at least to me. When I want something, I want it right then and cannot stop thinking about it. Last night, I wanted spaghetti and meatballs. Two weeks ago, I obsessed over sour watermelon candy. When I couldn't find any in the local stores, I ordered a 5lb bag online. Unfortunately, it took 2 weeks to arrive and then the craving had long gone.

Overall, now that the news has set it and we've been able to pick up our jaws off of the ground,  we are thrilled about the baby!

PS-thanks for hanging in while I've been silent on this blog. Now that the news is public, I'll try to do a better job in posting.

2 comments: