Monday, July 23, 2012

Georgetown Train

Last week, Daniel and I joined our friends from Texas at the Georgetown Train. Daniel is into trains this month so it seemed like the perfect opportunity.

I'm not a big fan of characters and I don't feed into character t-shirts, toys, etc. Daniel knows who Thomas the Train is, but we certainly don't focus on Thomas.


The entire time we were on the train he repeated, "choo-choo". At first it was super cute...after the 39th time in 5 minutes, well...what can you say?

He was fascinated with everything going on around him.


While we were waiting to board the train, Daniel tripped and fell onto a wooden barrel. He scraped up his skin around his eye.


While this wasn't our first visit to the Georgetown Train, this was the first time Daniel was really into it. He seemed to "get" trains so much more this time riding. I'm sure we'll make this a regular stop on our drives down to Denver.

1 comment:

  1. I am thinking we might take Cy there this weekend if he is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete