Monday, May 2, 2011

Going Postal

Last Tuesday I called our adoption agency and heard great news, "I have new photos and a video of your little boy! I'm putting them in the mail to you today".

After going to the post office at least three times a day since Wed, they still have not arrived. Other waiting families all over Colorado and all the other states our agency services have received their photos. We still have not.

I called our agency this afternoon and begged them to send me another copy. We'll see if that one arrives before June.

1 comment:

  1. AAAAAAGH! Me toooooooo! You need to come friend me on Facebook so that we can commiserate in "live" time together. I am starting to wonder if they even saw our girl when over there. I never actually heard that they had. At least you know they did see your Daniel!

    ReplyDelete