Several weeks ago, I called USCIS regarding our I-600 approval. We were approved on March 6, but never received the documentation. Turns out they had our physical address on file, not our mailing address. It finally arrived by mail while we were on vacation last week. I called the National Visa Center this morning and we're logged out as of March 16! Even better news! That basically means the Embassy in Seoul has all of our information. We are just simply waiting for the Korean Government to issue Daniel's Emigration Permission (EP). We are anticipating our EP in late May to early June. That feels right around the corner, doesn't it? If, everything goes as planned (cross your fingers!), our little boy will be home with us in late July to mid August! Holy crap! I cannot believe we are FINALLY done with everything on the US side.
It's all up to Korea now.
No comments:
Post a Comment